Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Remember

The day starts of cool and free
The Lord, His hand gentle and warm
The further you fly, the more he holds you in his arms
And at that time, that one point in time,
He was there with you
When the water rushed up, and the flames grew high
He was there, when the roads were long and the weather bad, He was there
As I think of all the memories, I feel an urge inside
I want to let you know He was always there
and I honor you, your life, your work, your smile and your kindness
and I am glad, that before you took your final fight,
you learned He was there
and now, upon the wings of the angels, your flights are everlasting
your journeys ever so much more exciting and the Love,
well.. The Love even more Real and uplifting
He is with you, with all of us
I continue to Pray and I know
we will all be reunited again one day
One family, one great loving family
in His arms
Amen

No comments: